A1pro
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

A1pro

Nơi giao lưu của gia đình A1

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
"NGÀY 10A1" vào Chủ nhật hàng tuần

Bài gởiNgười gửiThời gian
OFF TẬP N+1 =)) Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:13 am
Có ai bán cho tôi một cặp kính hồng? Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:52 pm
Nhà tiên tri Vanga dự đoán Chiến tranh Thế giới Thứ 3 sẽ nổ ra vào năm 2010 Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:47 pm
Phóng sự Vanga-HÃY XEM!!! Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:31 pm
Hà Nội, cà phê và những câu chuyện tình Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 pm
Rẽ Trái Rẽ Phải :) Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:37 pm
cười một chút Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:13 pm
Ô cửa sổ không bao giờ đóng Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:29 pm
Một buổi chiều Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:13 pm
Con đường mê mải Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Ê tuấn!!!

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down
Chuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Tác giảThông điệp
TTThong1011995

TTThong1011995

Nam Tổng số bài gửi : 814
Birthday : 10/01/1995
Đến từ : TP HCM
Nghề nghiệp : Học sinh
Sở thích : Vật Lý, đọc sách

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

tao mới lụm được cái đề này nè zzz , chừng nào mày chán thì làm chơi phi

• ĐẠI HỌC QUỐC GIA TP HỒ CHÍ MINH
TRƯỜNG PHỔ THÔNG NĂNG KHIẾU
---------------
Kỳ thi: Tuyển sinh lớp 10 năm 2009
Môn thi: Tiếng Anh (chuyên)
(Thêi gian làm bàii: 120 phút)
số đề: 191

Họ tên thí sinh
h:............................................. .................
SBD:.............................................. ................................
PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM (5 điểm):
Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
1: A. damB. tannedC. tankD. tamed
2: A. sauceB. faucetC. mausoleumD. draught
3: A. wholeB. wearyC. wreckD. wrist
4: A. countryB. cousinC. courageousD. double
5: A. driverB. drivenC. frightD. blithe

Choose the word or phrase that best completes the blank in each sentence.
6: He denied __________ in anything illegal.
A. to be involvedB. not to be involvedC. being involvedD. not being involved
7: My father thinks the __________ sixties and early seventies was the greatest era for popular music.
A. lastB. lateC. latestD. lately
8: Jackie __________ to travel and nobody can change her mind.
A. determinedB. is determinedC. has determinedD. was determined
9: She wasn’t a strict teacher but cheating was one thing she __________ allow for.
A. mustn’tB. shouldn’tC. mightn’tD. wouldn’t
10: Businesses in even the __________ countries are adopting the use of computers in order to operate more efficiently.
A. most developedB. most developingC. least developedD. least developing
11: His determination to pass the exam was so great that he studied __________.
A. day and nightB. by day and nightC. by day and by nightD. from day to night
12: I’m not __________; I have a younger brother.
A. only a childB. a child onlyC. an only childD. the only child
13: “Where can I buy some soft drinks now?” – “The store near John’s house __________ all night.”
A. is openB. is openedC. opensD. is opening
14: “You look exhausted! What’s wrong?” – “It’s my new job. I can’t __________ so early.”
A. be used to wake upB. get used to waking up
C. be used to waking upD. get use to wake up
15: The twins are such good athletes that __________ should worry about the try-outs.
A. any of themB. none of themC. either of themD. neither of them
16: “Can we get to the beach on foot?” – “You’ve got to be joking! It’s almost __________ from here.”
A. a two hours drivingB. a two-hour driveC. a two hour’s driveD. a drive for two hours
17: “How dare you __________ my favorite sweater without asking me first!”
A. are borrowingB. borrowC. borrowedD. to borrow
18: She’s lonely sometimes because she has __________ close friends.
A. fewB. quite a fewC. a fewD. only few
19: If she hadn’t gone to college, she __________ such a good job today.
A. wouldn’t haveB. wouldn’t have hadC. doesn’t haveD. won’t have
20: “Look at you! You’re covered in grease!” – “__________ to fix the car all morning.”
A. I triedB. I’ve been tryingC. I had triedD. I’ve tried
21: I hear the film isn’t worth __________. It got very bad reviews.
A. to seeB. to be seenC. seeingD. being seen
22: “What do you think about the new exams?” – “__________ I’m really concerned about is the effect on students’ grades.”
A. WhetherB. ThatC. WhatD. Why
23: “Who re-organized all the files?” – “Peter __________ it – he’s not here.”
A. can’t have doneB. mustn’t have doneC. mightn’t have doneD. needn’t have done
24: “What happened after I left the meeting?” – “We finished assigning tasks, then we went on __________ the budget.”
A. to discussB. for discussingC. discussingD. to have discussed
25: “What was Marcia’s reaction to the announcement?” – “She pretended __________ anything about it.”
A. not knowingB. not to knowC. knowing notD. to know not
26: How could anyone have __________ a fall from the top of that high cliff?
A. survivedB. remainedC. existedD. persisted
27: Thousands of children will starve to death if emergency __________ is not received soon.
A. helpB. aidC. supportD. save
28: There is a good __________ it will rain as the sky is very overcast.
A. capabilityB. possibilityC. opportunityD. chance
29: By the __________ on her face, I’d say she was absolutely furious.
A. viewB. sightC. airD. look
30: Mr. and Mrs. Thompson __________ a baby because they couldn’t have any children of their own.
A. acceptedB. adaptedC. adoptedD. admitted
31: I promise to keep what you tell me in __________ confidence.
A. hardestB. strictestC. tightestD. closest
32: When he retired he discovered that his pension only gave him enough to __________ basic expenses.
A. coverB. spendC. fundD. manage
33: They are so wealthy they can __________ six homes without even noticing the expenses.
A. containB. retainC. attainD. maintain
34: I’ve had the car for 15 years so it was about time I __________ rid of it.
A. tookB. gotC. putD. pushed
35: He __________ to have visited the United States more than a dozen times.
A. declaresB. confessesC. refusesD. claims
36: Citizens should __________ the law to the best of their ability.
A. observeB. preserveC. conserveD. deserve
37: If you are not here __________ at 8 a.m., the bus will leave without you.
A. conciselyB. sharplyC. punctuallyD. accurately
38: The average __________ of a dog is about fifteen years.
A. livelihoodB. lifeC. lifestyleD. lifespan
39: The hotel gives a __________ to regular customers.
A. reservationB. depositC. discountD. bargain
40: On the weekend, children are admitted to the museum free of __________.
A. costB. chargeC. expenseD. fare
41: After the break-in, the company decided to __________ security.
A. straighten upB. clamp downC. tighten upD. narrow down
42: Cars and factories __________ toxic fumes that pollute the environment.
A. commitB. omitC. emitD. admit
43: They hate zoos as they believe it is cruel to keep animals __________.
A. under arrestB. in captivityC. behind barsD. under observation
44: I’m afraid it’s been a while since I read the report – could you just __________ my memory with a few facts?
A. reviveB. refreshC. reviewD. renew
45: Although her proposal for the new ad campaign was a good one, it was __________ because it was similar to one already used.
A. turned downB. turned backC. turned offD. turned away

Read the text below and choose the answer A, B, C or D which you think fits best according to the text.
The slaughter of animals for meat is one of the few industries that turn almost every piece of waste into a useful by-product. Hide, hair, glands, fat, bones, organs and intestines arc converted into raw materials for a wide range of industrial. medical, human and animal food products.
But there is one waste product that is exceptionally difficult to deal with, and until recently has defied efforts to find a satisfactory solution for its disposal. That is blond residue.
In 1982 more than 800,000 tons were dumped into public drainage systems throughout Europe.
The hidden cost to taxpayers of pollution and of the burden on sewage purification plants is high. In biological terms, the problem of disposal lies in neutralizing the protein proportion, 140,000 tons, of the blood residue.
Several countries have developed methods of protein recovery. In Denmark and Finland it is partially processed into animal feed for mink farms.
But the cost of that partial recovery is high and the protein recovered represents only a quarter of that available.
Two years ago France, which has the biggest slaughterhouses in Europe, began a two-year study into how abattoir blood residues might be used rather than simply neutralized for efficient disposal.
The outcome was a biotechnology process producing an alternative to soya or whey proteins, the additions to sausages, patés, cooked meats and meat pies which supplement meat content or provide certain functional properties,
The process was perfected in conjunction with the Danish biotechnology company Novo Industri, a large manufacturer of industrial enzymes, which has developed a biotechnology-based process. It separates the haem (colouring pigment) from the globin in blood pigment, thus allowing all of the protein available in residue to be recovered.
A plant on a commercial scale is to be tested in France soon.
The process is a combination of biochemical conversion with special enzymes and mechanical filtration that turns most of the original dark fluid into a cream-coloured powder.

46: Until recently, what has been done with blood residue?
A. It has been used for industrial purposes.
B. It has been converted into food for animals.
C. It has been thrown away.
D. It has been stored.
47: In order to dispose of the residue
A. it is necessary to take it to Europe.
B. it must be changed into food.
C. it must have the protein taken out.
D. it is necessary to dump a great amount at once.
48: The process of using blood residue for food
A. has been perfected only in France.
B. has been perfected in Finland and Denmark.
C. began only two years ago.
D. produces substances which can be added to food.
49: The Danish company Novo Industri
A. can separate parts of the blood.
B. tried to find a way to change the colour of blood.
C. turned the blood into industrial enzymes.
D. recovered the blood by biotechnology.
50: At the end of the Novo Industri process
A. a dark fluid is recovered.
B. the blood residue is no longer a liquid.
C. the residue of the blood is recovered.
D. a creamy fluid is found.

Read the text below and choose the answer A, B, C or D which you think fits best according to the text.
The latest development in the debate amongst scientists about what killed the prehistoric dinosaurs is the suggestion that acid rain was the cause. Two geologists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology suggest that a large meteor hitting the earth at 65 kilometres per second would have led to strongly acidic rain falling all over the world.
The two geologists, Ronald Prinn and Bruce Fegley, calculated that if an ice-rich meteor weighing 12.5 million billion kilograms, hit the Earth, it would shock-heat the atmosphere enough to produce huge amounts of nitrogen oxides. This would result, they say, in strongly acid rain around the world. If the meteor were travelling more slowly, or if it were more rock-like in structure, this strongly acid rain would be limited to a small area so that the world effect would be much less important. However, other groups of researchers have suggested that volcanoes, rather than meteors, could have produced these heavy doses of acid rain, but over a much longer period — over 10,000 years.
Prinn and Fegley believe that their theory matches the pattern of animal and plant life at the end of the Cretaceous period 65 million years ago. It is well known from studying rock formations that it was at this time that dinosaurs and many other groups of prehistoric animals died out. Prinn and Fegley suggest one way in which their theory might be tested. Rock layers which have remained undisturbed since the Cretaceous era could be examined to see if they show any sign of the effects of very large amounts of acid rain on metals which do not dissolve in water such as iron and lead. Such undisturbed rock layers are, however, very rare.
51: What do scientists know about prehistoric dinosaurs?
A. They were killed by one vast volcanic explosion.
B. They were present on the earth for about 10,000 years.
C. They could not co-exist with other animals.
D. They died out 65 million years ago.
52: What do Prinn and Fegley think would happen if a large piece of ice-rich meteor hit the earth at great speed?
A. A huge volcano would be formed.
B. 12.5 million billion kg of nitrogen oxide would be produced.
C. Strongly acidic rain would result all over the world.
D. The heat would kill all living things in the area.
53: Prinn and Fegley think that if a rocky meteor hit the earth it would
A. have little effect on things living nearby.
B. have very long-lasting effects.
C. take a long time to have any effect.
D. not have any important world-wide effects.
54: Prinn and Fegley suggest that scientists could check their theory by looking in rock layers for
A. signs of the effect of rain on metals.
B. the preserved bones of dinosaurs and other animals.
C. evidence of high water levels in prehistoric times.
D. disturbances between the different layers of rock.
55: What problem exists about doing the check that Prinn and Fegley have suggested?
A. Few people have enough skill.
B. Massachusetts Institute of Technology cannot do any more research.
C. Recent acid rain has damaged the rocks.
D. Most rock layers have been disturbed since the Cretaceous era.

Read the text below and decide which answer A, B, C or D best fits each space.
THE WASTE GENERATION
One of the most striking statistics that I have seen in a long time is that 5 per cent of all the energy used in the United States is consumed by computers that have been left on all night.
I can’t confirm this personally, but I can (56)____________ tell you that on numerous occasions I have looked out of hotel rooms late at night, in a (57)____________ of American cities, and been struck by the fact that every light in every neighbouring office building is still on, and that computer (58)____________ are indeed flickering.
Why don’t Americans turn these things off? For the same reason, I suppose, that so many people here let their car engines (59)____________ when they pop into a shop, or leave lights blazing all over the house, or keep the central heating on so hot – because, in short, electricity, petrol and other energy sources are so (60)____________ cheap, and have been for so long, that it doesn’t occur to them to (61)____________ otherwise.
Why, after all, put up with the annoying experience of having to wait 20 seconds for your computer to (62)____________ up each morning when you can have it at your immediate command by (63)____________ it on all night?
We are terribly (64)____________ of resources in this country. The average American uses twice as much energy to get (65)____________ life as the average European. With just 5 per cent of the world’s population, we consume 20 per cent of its resources. These are not statistics to be proud of.

56: A. firmlyB. certainlyC. doubtlesslyD. well
57: A. centreB. partC. varietyD. rarity
58: A. controlsB. screensC. roomsD. workers
59: A. continueB. runC. goD. work
60: A. interestinglyB. proportionallyC. relativelyD. definitely
61: A. manageB. carry outC. behaveD. perform
62: A. warmB. goC. turnD. be
63: A. lettingB. allowingC. runningD. leaving
64: A. consumingB. carefreeC. wastefulD. useful
65: A. byB. overC. alongD. through

Twenty years ago, before the North Sea discoveries, gas was already becoming the most popular domestic fuel – largely because of the success of the new gas fires and the growing demand for central heating. It wasn’t the cheapest fuel on the market then, though costs were being held down because of efficient new production and business methods. But its controllability, cleanliness, and other advantages, with the efficiency and attractiveness of the new gas appliances, made gas a winner.
Today, with 3 million more customers, gas is the long-established market leader. On latest figures, for example, it accounts for over three-quarters of all new central heating installations in Britain. It still has all its natural advantages, and much of the equipment available today is even more efficient. In addition, despite the price increases of recent years, gas is the best buy in the energy market in almost all applications. In fact, it is significantly cheaper today, in real terms, than it was twenty years ago.
As the cost of the gas it buys from the North Sea has increased, British Gas has successfully pruned its other costs to keep prices to customers highly competitive. Indeed, a recent consultants' report, jointly commissioned by the Government and British Gas, concluded that the Corporation had an impressive record over the last ten years in the efficient management of the industry. The battle continues to improve performance still more.
But you can get even better value from gas by some simple energy conservation measures. Lagging your loft, putting an insulating jacket on your hot water tank and weather-stripping windows and doors are all low-cost – and effective – ways of saving gas.
And it doesn't cost anything to turn down your central heating thermostat a little, make sure your time clock only turns on the heating when you need it, or take a shower instead of a bath.
For more detailed information on how to make the most of good value gas, pick up a copy of our free leaflet from your gas showroom.
Since most people are not paid quarterly, quarterly gas bills may be a bit of a headache, even though gas is good value. That's why the gas people offer a choice of ways to spread the cost of your gas more evenly throughout the year. You can pay monthly – by standing order or Post Office Giro, or in cash with our special Gas Vouchers, if you don't have a bank or Giro account.
Or, if you'd prefer to put more aside at some times than at others, you can buy our Gas Savings Stamps at your gas showroom or from some sub-post offices.
Ask at your showroom for detailed information about any of these schemes.

66: Why did gas first begin to be popular?
A. It was cheaper than other fuels.
B. It was a novelty.
C. It was clean and easy to regulate.
D. It was part of an efficient new production.
67: How many people use gas today?
A. 3 million.
B. Three quarters of a million.
C. 3 million more than twenty years ago.
D. We are not told.
68: Why is gas cheaper in real terms than in the past?
A. The appliances are more efficient.
B. The cost of North Sea Gas has fallen.
C. Savings have been made elsewhere.
D. The performance of gas is better.
69: Why has it been made possible to pay monthly?
A. Bills give a headache.
B. It is easier to pay through post offices.
C. It is better value to pay monthly.
D. Salaries are not paid four times a year.
70: How does the ad suggest you can save money?
A. Buy a leaflet at the gas showroom.
B. Do not take baths too often.
C. Do not use your central heating.
D. Stop heat escaping from the house.

Choose the word that has the stress pattern different from the others.
71: A. originalB. monumentalC. eventualD. political
72: A. programB. comfortC. deviceD. message
73: A. modernityB. stationaryC. citizenshipD. fertilizer
74: A. facsimileB. memorialC. emergencyD. presidency
75: A. prophecyB. custodyC. intellectD. synopsis

Choose the lettered part that contains a mistake.
76: I never sit on one of the front rows in the cinema because I can’t stand being too near the screen.
ABCD
77: I didn’t drive to work by my usual route because of heavy traffics on the motorway.
ABCD
78: I had to take the dog for a walk under the rain so I put on my anorak and a pair of Wellington boots.
ABCD
79: The items were sold in that shop may be good value for money, but they won’t give you a refund if the goods are faulty.
ABCD
80: ‘I’m afraid there’s no longer milk left in the fridge.’ ‘Don’t worry we’ll do without it’.
ABCD
81: I’m angry with myself because I’ve wasted this afternoon to watch silly TV programmes.
ABCD
82: Providing better tourist facilities is a wonderful way of luring tourists to Viet Nam and it needn’t to cost very much.
ABCD
83: While we were waiting in the departure lounge for our flight to announce, we decided which duty-free goods we should buy.
ABCD
84: Using telescopes, scientists were able to find groups of stars that were so far away to be seen.
ABCD
85: Scientists believe what we eat everyday affects considerably how we feel physically and emotionally.
ABCD

Read the text below and decide which answer A, B, C or D best fits each space.
THE MEDIA
Lately I seem to be so tired at the end of the day that I can’t even manage to read the headlines in the newspaper before I start to fall asleep. I used to read the papers from cover to cover and discuss the stories, articles and the (86)____________ with my colleagues at work the next day. I also used to enjoy doing the crossword (87)____________ at the back of the newspaper and I used to get a laugh out of some of the (88)____________. Of course I always buy quality papers and not those dreadful things full of gossip and (89)____________. It seems incredible to me that they have (90)____________ figures in the millions when they really are rubbish.
I don’t watch much TV though there seem to be more and more (91)____________ to choose from all the time. Unfortunately, you have to pay or buy a special (92)____________ to receive most of them. They do have some good films and some really excellent documentaries so I am sometimes tempted to spend the extra money. On the other hand, there is so much information available on the Internet that TV will probably disappear altogether in a few years time. I’ve got a computer with an Internet connection and I spend quite a lot of time looking for information about the various (93)____________ that interest me.
I also still listen to a lot of news (94)____________ on the radio and this lets me keep up with what’s going on in the world. One thing that annoys me though is that the (95)____________ seem to change all the time and sometimes I have a lot of trouble finding my favourite station. Of course the problem could be that I haven’t got the aerial in the right position. That reminds me. I must remember to get some new batteries. I could hardly hear a thing when I tried to tune in this morning so they must be running out.

86: A. opinionB. editorialC. commentD. criticism
87: A. gamesB. tasksC. puzzlesD. activities
88: A. drawingsB. cartoonsC. comicsD. sketches
89: A. scandalB. dishonourC. embarrassmentD. shame
90: A. sellingB. distributionC. issueD. circulation
91: A. canalsB. chainsC. channelsD. numbers
92: A. antennaB. plateC. diskD. pole
93: A. mattersB. subjectsC. themesD. sections
94: A. broadcastsB. publicationsC. announcementsD. proclamations
95: A. positionsB. frequenciesC. channelsD. routes

Bulbs are ideal for new gardeners, including children, because they are easy to plant and they always flower well in their first season. They need comparatively little attention, provided that the soil has been properly prepared, and the place where they are planted is chosen with care. They will last for many years and give you an annual show of flowers that are often so richly coloured or beautifully formed as to be in a class apart from other garden flowers.
However, it is a mistake to buy bulbs without any plan of what effect you really want from them. I have written this book to help in selecting the most suitable bulbs for the typical, small, modem garden of the non-specialist gardener, and have made some suggestions to help readers who may not have had a garden before.
Too many books for beginners tell new gardeners to grow a few 'sensible' kinds of plants and leave the more interesting kinds to adventurous experts. For the first few years of one's gardening life one should, it seems, concentrate on learning simple techniques while admiring the gardens of more experienced neighbours.
In fact, as a learner-gardener you need not fear that your efforts will necessarily show your inexperience, because (and here I give away a most closely-guarded secret), provided the bulbs come from a really reliable source, it is possible to produce as good results in your first year of gardening as in your eightieth. There are some difficult bulbs that will disappoint you, notably some lilies and a few miniature daffodils, but these are often no more attractive than the really easy ones. Therefore, be bold with bulbs; they are a sound investment for any garden.
Never be content to plant the bulbs by themselves. The majority look best when planted among other kinds of plants, because they have unattractive leaves which are thus hidden. There are a few bulbs, such as standard daffodils, which are, however, at their best grown in short grass,

96: Why should new gardeners try growing bulbs?
A. They are cheap, so a great many can be grown.
B. Once planted, little after-care is needed.
C. They will grow anywhere in the garden.
D. Their flowers get better and better each year.
97: What is this book on gardening about?
A. Planning an easily maintained garden.
B. Up-to-date information on new bulbs.
C. General advice for beginner gardeners.
D. The choice of bulbs for small gardens.
98: Inexperienced gardeners are often told that they should
A. experiment with different plants.
B. ask their experienced neighbours for advice.
C. learn by visiting other gardens.
D. plant only a few types of plants.
99: Bulbs are described as an investment because
A. they go on flowering all summer.
B. they flower year after year.
C. the beginner can learn from them.
D. they make other plants look good.
100: Some lilies and miniature daffodils are different from other bulbs because they are
A. particularly attractive in colour.
B. difficult to grow successfully.
C. disappointing when they flower.
D. rare and very eye-catching.

PHẦN TỰ LUẬN (5 điểm):
A. Read the following letter of complaint from a teenager and fill each blank with only ONE word. (1.5 marks)
Dear Sir,
I am writing to complain about your article on teenage spending. I think it is unfair to (1)____________ that all teenagers are materialistic, we are not all greedy and selfish. As (2)____________ as I’m concerned, adults spend lots of money on clothes, computers and cars too. However, I do agree that (3)____________, both teenagers and adults, want more nowadays. I think there are many (4)____________ for this. Firstly, we live in a consumer society and we (5)____________ designer clothes, videos, and computer games advertised all the (6)____________ on our televisions. Also, there is a lot (7)____________ money available than when our parents were young and more things to (Cool____________ in the shops so it is easier to spend more. (9)____________ addition, parents are an example to their children. If they (10)____________ to stop young people consuming so much then they must stop spending money themselves.
On the other hand, not (11)____________ teenagers spend money on designer clothes and CDs, some save their money for the (12)____________. I have a part-time job and am saving for a new bicycle, I don’t buy expensive labels and nor (13)____________ my friends.
Finally, it is not teenagers that (14)____________ all the financial problems in a family, parents should stop spending too, so please stop (15)____________ teenagers for everything.
Yours sincerely,
Lidia Appleby

B. Use the words given in capitals at the end of each sentence to form a word that fits in the space. (1 mark)
Example: 0. Shopping has changed beyond ....recognition..... over the last 30 years. RECOGNIZE
1. He is the author of three books and ____________ articles. NUMBER
2. That was one of the most ____________ exhibitions I’ve seen. SPECTACLE
3. They’ve got very ____________ kids, as I remember. QUARREL
4. Kate was driven to the church for her wedding in a horse-drawn ____________. CARRY
5. There is something wrong with anyone who is so ____________ rude. HABIT
6. The police have taken the __________ of every man in the neighborhood who matched the rapist’s description. FINGER
7. Plants keep cool during the summer by ____________ water from their leaves. VAPOUR
8. The streets were ____________ with strings of coloured lights. LUMINOUS
9. ______, the side effects of the drugs were not discovered until many people had been seriously damaged by it. TRAGEDY
10. The ____________ of old technology has slowed the company’s growth. RETAIN

C. Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it. (1 mark)
1. Thanks to the success of his first album, he is now a wealthy man.
Had ________________________________________________
2. Another two years were to pass before he became the head of the Government.
Not __________________________________________________ ___
3. The world situation may change a lot, but our Party will steadfastly maintain the banner of socialism.
However __________________________________________________ _______________________
4. Nothing annoyed him more than students chewing and spitting tobacco.
What __________________________________________________ __
5. She became interested in wildlife conservation, so she joined Greenpeace.
But __________________________________________________ ________.
6. Daisy wished she hadn’t given her email address to the marketing company.
Daisy regretted ________________________________________________.
7. We reported the case of cheating to the relevant authority as soon as we discovered it.
No __________________________________________________ _______________
8. He made such a logical appeal that we were persuaded to follow his advice.
So __________________________________________________ ________
9. She mistakenly thought the tall man was Tim's brother.
She mistook _________________________________
10. “You were cheating,” said Carol to June.
Carol accused _____________________

D. For each of the sentences below, write a new sentence as similar as possible in meaning to the original sentence, but using the word given. This word must not be altered in any way. (0.5 mark)
1. Morris was proud to be part of such a brilliant team. HIMSELF
2. They say they are in no way responsible for anything that goes wrong. RESPONSIBILITY
3. Could you close the window? MIND
4. Linda finally persuaded me to buy a new car. TALKED
5. It's your fault that your child has an addiction. BLAME

E. Write in 150-180 words on either of the following topics. (1 mark)
Changes I’d most like to make in myself
A time when something did not go as expected

Hơi dài Shocked
Về Đầu Trang Go down
JOHNNY LUN

Administrator

Administrator
JOHNNY LUN

Tâm trạng : Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Bored10
Nam Tổng số bài gửi : 896
Birthday : 02/01/1995
Đến từ : HCMC, Vietnam ► NSW, Australia
Nghề nghiệp : Student
Sở thích : Sam Hui, McDonald's, HongKong 絲襪奶茶, Barclays Premier League, ESPN SPORTSCENTER & loads of other stuffs

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:15 pm

zzz...
ghét gì mà ghét

"không có đề Anh khó
chỉ sợ lụi không được"
Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 136601 Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 136601
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://www.premierleague.com/page/Home
KyNhien

Administrator

Administrator
KyNhien

Tâm trạng : Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Fine10
Nam Tổng số bài gửi : 742
Birthday : 02/03/1994
Đến từ : Việt Nam
Sở thích : Vi tính, làm thủ công

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 am

TTThong1011995 đã viết:
Bậy nào,
học Đại Học để ra bán vé số- trích Cụ Rùa

Shocked
mày 80% là vậy rồi nói chi nữa =-=
JLnotabadassholeatall_SH đã viết:

NZ Dollars chắc đếm sướng tay lắm nhỉ?
phải không Nhiên~~~?!?
1 NZ dollar lớn hơn hoặc bằng 16k VND, chắc cũng đã...tính pocket money thôi thì mỗi tuần ta cũng có cỡ cỡ 480k VND Very Happy
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://a1pro.forum.st
JOHNNY LUN

Administrator

Administrator
JOHNNY LUN

Sở thích : Sam Hui, McDonald's, HongKong 絲襪奶茶, Barclays Premier League, ESPN SPORTSCENTER & loads of other stuffs

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:44 am

damn!
480,000 VND mà "cỡ cỡ" ?!?!
Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 287449 Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 287449

thôi...
để đến khi ta qua bên Aus đi
lúc đó tao sướng hơn mày nhiều

1 AUD ≥ 22,000 VND lận

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 136601 Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 136601
Về Đầu Trang Go down
KyNhien

Administrator

Administrator
KyNhien

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:44 pm

để coi... Very Happy
lớn lên coi ai sướng hơn nè Cool
Về Đầu Trang Go down
oOtEarOo

oOtEarOo

Nữ Tổng số bài gửi : 1730
Birthday : 30/10/1995
Đến từ : từ đâu, k cần bjt
Nghề nghiệp : lang thag....
Sở thích : tùm lum tùm la

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:13 pm

@thým:lạc đề j` thým thông
cái này gọi là từ 1 gợi ý ta liên tưởng ra nhìu thứ đúng Laughing Laughing
@Nhiên: sướng nhớ là nhớ tới tuj nha Laughing Evil or Very Mad
Về Đầu Trang Go down
TTThong1011995

TTThong1011995

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Bán vé số kẹp bên trong là mấy chỉ vàng ấy mà Laughing.
Bà Lé này chắc muốn ngậm tăm xỉa răng của ta đấy mà Mad.
Nhiên đừng nhớ tới nó Nhiên Laughing
Về Đầu Trang Go down
JOHNNY LUN

Administrator

Administrator
JOHNNY LUN

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:15 pm

bring it on, Nhiên!!!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
oOtEarOo

oOtEarOo

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:17 pm

tâm xỉa răng của mj thấy gúm
chỉ có thứ man man như mj mới ngậm hoài Laughing Laughing
Về Đầu Trang Go down
JOHNNY LUN

Administrator

Administrator
JOHNNY LUN

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:41 pm

điều lạ là:
trong lớp,
bé Thông lúc nào cũng có thứ để ngậm...
trên đời này bé Thông "thứ nào" cũng ngậm được
Về Đầu Trang Go down
oOtEarOo

oOtEarOo

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:22 pm

đấy aj cũng bảo thế
mà có đìu e nhỏ k nhận ra Laughing Laughing tội gê
Cool
Về Đầu Trang Go down
KyNhien

Administrator

Administrator
KyNhien

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Tuấn: zô, hẹn 10 năm sau swap tủ tiền đếm nè Very Happy
Lệ: nhớ chi zạ? tính làm vợ tui hở Very Happy hay là nhớ tui đấy Embarassed
Thông: mày ngậm 1 cây 10 năm hả @@
Về Đầu Trang Go down
JOHNNY LUN

Administrator

Administrator
JOHNNY LUN

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:12 am

ax~~~! Nhiên
tao còn chưa biết định làm nghề gì
mà mày đã có advantage of computer skills ... things

mà nè, chắc gì 10 năm sau gặp lại đâu ?!?!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
TTThong1011995

TTThong1011995

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 am

10 năm sau sẽ thấy cáo phó có tên bé Nhiên ở trển Laughing :
"1 sinh viên người Việt gốc Trung Quốc đã bị sát hại bởi 1 băng nhóm không rõ tên tuổi tại Thụy Sĩ, xin thành thật chia buồn với gia đình của em. Trong khi đó, Interpol đang làm rõ sự việc, có thể nay mai sẽ sáng tỏ. Chúc em tìm được con đường tới thiên đàng...Và sau đây là bản tin thời tiết...."
Laughing
Về Đầu Trang Go down
JOHNNY LUN

Administrator

Administrator
JOHNNY LUN

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:24 pm

thằng Thông này...
chưa gì đã trù ẻo người ta
Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 626488 Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 626488 Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 56323
Về Đầu Trang Go down
oOtEarOo

oOtEarOo

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Laughing Laughing thým nhiên có r còn rủ rê ta làm vk àh Evil or Very Mad
Về Đầu Trang Go down
KyNhien

Administrator

Administrator
KyNhien

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Tuấn: 10 năm gặp còn ko nói...sau này gặp hoài hoài có gì đâu...có forum này là có tất cả Idea
Thông: xin thưa với anh em chưa đi Thụy Sĩ nên chắc người đó là bé Thông đấy Very Happy
Lệ: thì nhớ tới bạn mà, sao bik tui có? Cool tìm hiểu rồi hả Very Happy
Về Đầu Trang Go down
JOHNNY LUN

Administrator

Administrator
JOHNNY LUN

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:30 pm

1/ Nhiên: gặp trên forum đâu phải Face2Face đâu~~~!
2/ Thông: mày bên Thụy Sĩ làm "chủ tịch hiệp hội ngậm tăm" hả???
Về Đầu Trang Go down
sorryhoney

sorryhoney

Nam Tổng số bài gửi : 230
Birthday : 20/01/1995
Đến từ : 2426/4 phạm thế hiển f6 q8
Nghề nghiệp : học sinh
Sở thích : sáng ngắm trăng, chiều trông sao, tối xem mặt trời...

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:28 pm

bản tin thời sự:
6/2021, xác người Việt vừa tìm thấy tại Thụy Sĩ không phải Quách Kì Nhiên như điều tra, sau khi thử ADN thì Interpol xác định danh tính xác trên là Trần Thế Thông là người Việt- chùm Mafia bên Ý. Interpol cũng xác định cái chết của có nguyên nhân từ một cái tăm cũ kĩ, chạy xuống cuống họng và đâm vào động mạch chính dẫn đến tử vong. Việc cây tăm đâm vào họng là do té ngã chứ không phải băng nhóm nào đánh cả. (Chết xàm). Và sau đây chúng ta sẽ nói về Chủ Tịch Nước Việt Nam... TRẦN TRỌNG THANH LIÊM Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Về Đầu Trang Go down
JOHNNY LUN

Administrator

Administrator
JOHNNY LUN

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm

hay!
nói hay lắm!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
TTThong1011995

TTThong1011995

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Không chỉ có tăm là tao ngậm đâu Laughing, nói chung bút viết hoặc bất cứ thứ gì có hình trụ(trừ mấy cái gắn liền với cơ thể Shocked). Đôi khi tao ngậm tẩu(nhưng không hút thuốc, tao bị dị ứng với mấy cái thuốc), chả hiểu vì sao nhưng ngậm cảm thấy suy nghĩ thoải mái hơn Very Happy
Về Đầu Trang Go down
oOtEarOo

oOtEarOo

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:25 pm

@Nhiên: hôm bữa trên topic nào thým nói có r
k cần tìm hỉu cũng bjt Very Happy Very Happy
@Thông: bịnh "nghiện ngậm" Laughing
Về Đầu Trang Go down
sorryhoney

sorryhoney

Nam Tổng số bài gửi : 230
Birthday : 20/01/1995
Đến từ : 2426/4 phạm thế hiển f6 q8
Nghề nghiệp : học sinh
Sở thích : sáng ngắm trăng, chiều trông sao, tối xem mặt trời...

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:51 pm

không phải đâu, nó làm màu í mừ. Bắt trước sơ-lốc-hôm ngậm cái tẩu để suy nghĩ ấy. có điều người ta suy nghĩ về giải quyết mấy vụ án, còn nó suy nghĩ về cách làm sao gây án. Cool Cool Cool . Vì vậy bà con khi thí nó ngậm cái gì thì ngày mai sẽ có án mạng xảy ra thui àh... Wink Wink Wink
Về Đầu Trang Go down
TTThong1011995

TTThong1011995

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:07 pm

bắt chước cái đầu mày Shocked . Hỏi mẹ tao sẽ rõ, tao rất thường hay ngậm viết khi suy nghĩ từ hồi còn nhỏ xíu, lúc đó còn chưa biết Sherlock Holmes là ai nữa, tao chỉ mới xem cuốn đó gần đây thôi. Mấy đứa bạn tao hồi cấp 2 với cấp 1 thấy tao lúc nào cũng có cây bút trong túi, không phải vì phải ký kết cái gì, mà tại vì quen cắn bút rồi, suy nghĩ mà thiếu cắn cây bút nó ngứa làm sao ấy. Surprised
Về Đầu Trang Go down
JOHNNY LUN

Administrator

Administrator
JOHNNY LUN

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:39 pm

thằng này rõ "nghiện" rồi~~~!
Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 162794
Về Đầu Trang Go down
TTThong1011995

TTThong1011995

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 pm

cái tật từ lâu rồi, không bỏ được.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Ê tuấn!!! Ê tuấn!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Ê tuấn!!!

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang
Trang 2 trong tổng số 5 trangChuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
A1pro :: Góc học tập :: -‘๑’-Các môn học khác-‘๑’--

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất